Friday, November 06, 2009

SPAMFighter.com - contrition!

I just received the following from SPAMFighter supremo Henrik Soerensen, this appears to be the solutions hoped for, assuming they haven't merely suppressed my address, but also provide that facility for others as well. If so, chalk one up for the good guys in terms of making the email marketing world incrementally better. Thanks Henrik!

Hi Neil

Great to hear from you. Well, lets just say your name have come up alot in this company lately :-) but all in a good way.

After our last discussion I thought about leaving a reply on your blog, but on the other hand I thought I would give all a rest while we fixed things in here.

Our CTO "fixed" it a day later, but I guess he dident understand the problem well enough or I dident communicated it well enough because about a week later you were on our back again and well deserved.

What he did was suppress your email address so it couldent be registered again, however, since it was "active" in our system that wouldent work until 3 month of unactivity.

When you got "another one" last week, we finally made that "feature" that would suppress any email address put into the system from ever recieving emails.

I really hope this works, but please let me know if you recieve any other.

Honorstly, I dont like to be "exposed" this way and your blog has given us food for thoughts.

We are 60 hard working people who really believes we are doing the right thing, but I guess we sometimes fuck up and get wiser.

Anyway, Thanks for busting our "balls" and I am sorry for all the confusion.

Med Venlig Hilsen
Regards

Henrik Soerensen
http://www.spamfighter.com

Nattergalevej 6. 2
2400 Koebenhavn NV / Copenhagen NV
Denmark

No comments: